Orange Personal Injury Lawyer Mark S. Martinez
Orange Personal Injury Lawyer Mark S. Martinez
Orange Personal Injury Attorney Mark Martinez works to ensure justice and proper compensation is awarded to injured accident victims. Our personal injury law firm looks out for the interests and rights of accident injury clients by pursuing all existing sources of liability in the case. Our goal is gaining clients the highest degree of compensation possible.
When an individual has been injured because of another party’s negligence or recklessness, legal action is likely the most effective way to pursue justice and move forward. For experienced representation in a personal injury matter, call The Law Offices of Mark S. Martinez. We take the needs of our clients seriously and provide personalized counsel for each accident injury claim. To make an appointment for a free consultation with our skilled accident attorney, call (714) 442-9741. We do not charge attorney fees until a successful outcome has been attained in your behalf.
We are centrally located in Orange County, California to better serve injured clients throughout our community.
Orange's Preferred Personal Injury Team
Providing Support for Injured Clients | Personal Injury Law
- Car Accidents: Auto accidents are a frequent and unfortunate occurrence on our roadways, but the law allows those injured to collect compensation for the harms suffered.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Whether you have been involved in a street accident or in an off-road accident, motorcycle accidents often inflict severe injuries. This applies to riders as well as passengers.
- Truck Accidents: When a big rig crash occurs, there are often multiple parties liable for resulting injuries.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bike crashes can happen on the road and involve other vehicles, or they can take place out on a bike trail.
- Rideshare Accidents: When someone is hurt in an Uber or Lyft accident, they can gain compensation from multiple parties including the rideshare company and others.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: If an unsafe condition exists on a property and causes injuries to an individual, the property owner/s can be held financially liable for compensation.
- Pedestrian Accidents: If a person is walking and becomes injured by a car, truck, or other vehicle, they can gain compensation for injuries and losses by filing a personal injury claim.
Seeking the Highest Compensation for the Injured
Medical bills will likely be growing and are almost certainly difficult to pay off when the injury means you cannot work. Accident victims often wonder “How much is my personal injury case worth?” Orange Personal Injury Lawyer Mark Martinez tailors his representation to the needs of each client. He explains what types of details and considerations are involved in their claim and how much they may be able to expect to receive from their personal injury accident case.
California law regarding financial compensation in a personal injury case takes into account several aspects of the situation. The type of injury and extent of medical care that will be needed as well as the surrounding circumstances of the accident may affect the compensation that is awarded. Orange Attorney Martinez effectively pursues the highest degree of monetary compensation in every applicable part of the case:
Economic Damages – The types of compensation an injured client may receive include those for expenses paid out-of-pocket such as lost wages (former, current, and future) and medical bills (also former, current, and future).
Non-Economic Damages – Also known as “special damages,” this includes monetary compensation for loss of companionship, loss of consortium, loss of society, and pain & suffering.
Property Damage – Such costs can result from car rental, auto repair, diminution in value, and loss of use.
Punitive Damages – In some injury cases, circumstances can be found that warrant punitive damages being awarded in addition to the above. This can occur when the defendants reckless or intentional behavior has been proven to have resulted in unreasonable risks of injury to others.
In the event that the injured party is found to be partially responsible for their injuries, a jury or a judge can decide that the awarded compensation should be reduced. This reduction of compensation would be according to the percentage of liability assigned to the injured party. If such a situation occurs, Orange Injury Lawyer Martinez will fight strongly to minimize the client’s liability and gain the most compensation possible under the law.
Some personal injury claims will have multiple parties (companies and/or individuals) named as defendants. Our founding lawyer, Mr. Martinez, carefully examines each case to accurately name all parties who are liable for the resulting injuries to our clients. It is an unfortunate truth that a catastrophic injury may impact a person for the remaining entirety of his or her life. Because of the far-reaching effects an injury can have, it is important to secure skilled and experienced representation to pursue the proper compensation. This may even include provisions for life care planning so that future medical expenses are covered.
Schedule Your Private Consultation to Address Legal Issues
Contact The Law Offices of Mark S. Martinez by calling (714) 442-9741 to arrange for your private legal consultation. From offices in Santa Ana, our team serves clients in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and throughout California.