Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer | The Law Offices of Mark S. Martinez
Anaheim Personal Injury Lawyer Mark S. Martinez
As accident attorneys and injury lawyers serving clients in Anaheim, we are dedicated to helping victims secure the highest compensation possible after an accident. We understand that after suffering an injury in any type of accident, it might seem that your life will never return to normal again. You might be dealing with physical injuries and at the same time trying to handle medical bills and insurance company red tape. If you have been hurt in a car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, bike accident, rideshare accident, pedestrian accident, or slip and fall accident, we want to help you move forward.
Our experienced legal team at The Law Offices of Mark S. Martinez can make a difference in your life by handling all the details so you can focus on healing. Working with clients in Anaheim and in surrounding Orange County communities, Accident Lawyer Mark Martinez understands how confusing it can be for injured victims when so many things are happening at the same time. There most likely are multiple medical appointments, paperwork from your employer, and phone calls from insurance companies. Usually, an insurance company will unfairly evaluate the situation and offer a very low settlement. This is our strong suit! We fight to get you the compensation you deserve after an accident.
Contact our personal injury law firm for skilled legal representation in injury accident matters. Call (714) 442-9741 to arrange your consultation today. We look forward to helping you get the compensation you deserve.
Anaheim's Preferred Personal Injury Team
Legal Services for Accident Victims in Anaheim
If you’ve been injured in Anaheim, it is important that you understand your rights. Contacting an attorney soon after the accident can preserve your right to fair legal treatment and financial compensation. You may have grounds for legal action when the injury is due to the negligent or intentional action of another person or entity. Our Anaheim accident attorneys keep up with local, state, and federal laws, and we ensure our clients’ cases are strong. We know how this system treats accident victims. Our experience works strongly to help clients obtain the maximum compensation available through settlement negotiation or a lawsuit and trial.
Our injury lawyers handle a wide range of accident-related cases, including those that occur in the local theme parks. If you were hurt at Disneyland, Knotts Berry Farm, or another amusement venue, we can help you obtain justice and compensation for your injuries. If your injuries happened in a rideshare accident with Uber or Lyft, we can represent your case. Whether your injuries occurred inside or outside the park, or in the surrounding area, we can review your situation and help you with the next steps to putting your life back together.
Types of Accidents in Orange County, California
After you’ve sustained an injury, you might be looking for answers. Who pays the medical bills? What rights do I have? What if I can’t work? How do I deal with the insurance company? How long do I have to file a personal injury claim? How much time does it take to settle my case? Our Anaheim personal injury attorneys can provide the answers you need. Contact us for a consultation. There are numerous factors that go into building a strong personal injury case, including the severity of the accident and the type of medical treatment necessary. We handle a wide range of accident injury cases, including:
- Car Accidents: Any automobile crash or traffic accident has the potential to cause serious injury, especially in Anaheim where many tourists and out-of-town visitors are hurrying to popular destinations. Whether it was a rear-end collision, a side impact or head-on collision, or a hit and run accident, we sort out the details and determine the party at fault.
- Motorcycle Accidents: In addition to being a mode of transportation, motorcycle riding is a way of life for many and can be an exciting way to take in the sights. However, motorcyclists have an increased risk of serious accident injuries. If a driver cuts in front of your motorcycle or forces you off the road because they didn’t see you, you may have grounds to seek damages for your injuries.
- Truck Accidents: A truck accident involves more than dealing with injuries and the loss of a vehicle. A trucking accident can impact a driver’s employment, earning ability, and way of life. Semi-truck and semi-truck trailer accidents can involve numerous entities, including trucking companies and property owners. In Southern California, truck drivers may be held partly liable if found at fault. Our injury lawyers fight for your rights and minimize liability.
- Bicycle Accidents: Biking in Anaheim or nearby can be a great way to get around for exercise or to the scenic attractions. However, cyclists must share the road with large vehicles and bicycle accidents are not uncommon. If your bike was hit by a car, you may face serious injuries. The other driver’s negligence is often a cause of biking accidents, and the injuries tend to be catastrophic and life-altering. We work to prove negligence and hold the driver accountable.
- Rideshare Accidents: Rideshare accidents can have the same causes as a car crash, but it can also be due to distracted driving because the driver needs to constantly monitor their app. The accident may also be due to the busy Anaheim tourist areas where ride sharing is a convenient way to get around. If you have suffered accident injuries after using any type of rideshare service, including Uber and Lyft, you may be questioning who is liable. Is it the rideshare company or is it the Uber/Lyft driver? Our accident attorneys pursue all avenues of liability to help clients obtain maximum compensation.
- Slip and Fall Accidents: A slip and fall accident can occur on public or private property when the owner fails to properly maintain the area. Also known as a premises liability claim, a slip and fall accident may be due to poor lighting, spilled liquids, uneven sidewalks, unmaintained staircases, or other dangerous conditions. These accidents may involve one or more negligent parties, including a property management company, an employer, or a municipality such as the City of Anaheim, Orange County, or the State of California.
- Pedestrian Accidents: With millions of visitors to Anaheim each year, tourists are often walking to their destination. A pedestrian accident may involve a collision with a motor vehicle due to the driver’s lack of visibility, reckless driving, or failure to stop at crosswalks. If the accident occurs on private property, such as at a theme park, there may be more than one party liable.
It is critical for injured accident victims to speak with an experienced personal injury attorney right away. This protects your rights and ensures you file your injury claim within the legal timeframe. Accident attorneys at The Law Office of Mark S. Martinez handle the entirety of your case, from evidence collection to fighting in court. We are on your side as trusted legal advocates.
Schedule Your Private Consultation to Address Legal Issues
Contact The Law Offices of Mark S. Martinez by calling (714) 442-9741 to arrange for your private legal consultation. From offices in Santa Ana, our team serves clients in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and throughout California.